We can’t keep calm, Mango Season is here. It’s time to buy the king of fruits and try experimenting with Mango Recipes.
So, grab your favourite kind of variety of mangoes and get ready to make some delicious recipes. From Ice-creams to No-bake Cake, from making one of the favorite childhood food, Aam Papad to fancy Herbed Rice in Mango Sauce, check out the Mango recipes below and try them this season, one at a time.
|Vegetable Oil||120 ml|
|Food Color||1 Tsp|
|Baking Powder||1/2 Tsp|
|Eno or Baking Soda||1 Pouch or 1/4th Tsp|
- Add Diced Mangoes And Powdered sugar in a mixer
- Add Oil and Whisk.
- Now add all-purpose flour, baking powder, and eno.
- Add milk and whisk for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the batter into greased aluminum tin and place it in the preheated cooker for 35 minutes on low flame.
- Voila Your Delicious Mango Cake Is Ready ?
- Pour out chilled cream in a bowl. Add powdered sugar to it and mix it well.
- Now empty the small can of condensed milk into it and mix well again.
- In a mixer, we will add freshly chopped mangoes to make a puree. Similarly, we will add some Oreos in a jar to make a powder.
- Divide the cream mixture into 2 separate containers.
- To one of it add the mango puree and top it with chopped mangoes.
- To another one, add the Oreo mixture and topped Oreo on top.
- Refrigerate overnight and its “READY”
Mango Sauce with Herb rice
Ingredients For Herb Rice
|Boiled Basmati rice||2 cups|
|Garlic , finely chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Basil leaves, roughly torn||3-4 nos|
|Parsley leaves , finely chopped||2 teaspoon|
|mint leaves, finely chopped||2 teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 teaspoon|
|Red Chilli flakes||1 teaspoon|
|Cumin Seeds||1 teaspoon|
Method for Herbed Rice
- Heat butter on low flame in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds, chopped garlic, and fry until they turn golden in colour. Once done add chopped parsley, chopped mint leaves,dried oregano, chilli flakes, basil and toss them well for about a minute.
- After a minute, add cooked rice, salt and mix well to combine. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once done, turn off the heat and transfer it to a serving bowl.
Ingredients For Mango Sauce
|Diced red onion||1/4 cup|
|Lime Juice||as per taste|
|vegetable stock||1/2 cup|
|diced red jalapeno pepper||1|
Method of Mango Sauce
- 1.Sauté the onion, garlic, and pepper in olive oil, until they are soft
- Add the diced mango and cook until it is soft, about another 10 minutes; add a bit of water or vegetable stock if the mango starts sticking to the pan
- Transfer everything to a blender, and add a few tablespoons of vegetable stock (just enough to enable to blades to turn)
- Add a light squeeze of lime juice
- Blend everything into a smooth sauce and taste
- Cook the sauce for another 5 mins on low flame. Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
Ingredients For Grilled Paneer
|Ginger Paste||1 Tsp|
|Garlic Paste||1 Tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 Tsp|
Method for Grilled Paneer
- Marinate thick paneer slices with salt, pepper, and ginger garlic paste. Keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Grease a pan with oil and grill it.
Ingredients For Sauté Veggies
|Red, Yellow, Green Bell peppers Sliced||1 Cup|
|Baby corn, sliced||1/2 Cup|
|Mushroom, sliced||1/2 cup|
|Garlic, finely chopped||1 Tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 Tsp|
Method for Sautéing the Veggies
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped garlic. Once it’s slightly brown add the veggies.
- After 2-3 mins add salt and black pepper.
- Sauté the veggies for more 2 mins and switch off the flame.
Serve the Herb rice by platting it along with the Grilled Paneer, Sauté veggies, and Mango sauce. Non-vegetarians can replace the Paneer with Grilled Chicken too.
Mango Cheese Cake (eggless, no bake)
|Cream Cheese||150 gms|
|Mango Puree/Pulp||100 gms|
|Powdered/icing sugar||1/4th cup|
|Vanilla Essence||1 Tsp|
|whipped cream||150 gms|
|Mangoes for topping|
Do you want to contribute to our list of Mango Recipes? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your favourite mango recipes.