We know how easy it is to get lost in the daily hustle and miss out on the fun. No more FOMO, we’ve got you just what you need. A Road Trip in India. No, wait don’t get excited, there’s something more. Caravan for a road trip in India! Yes, you read that just right. Let’s jump into the list of companies that let us hire Caravan for a road trip in India.
1. Camping Co
Adventure keedas in the house, buckle up, here’s something that can catch your attention. Grab your gang, or plan a trip alone and get ready to camp anywhere. Anywhere! The caravan comes with a rooftop tent making it easy to camp anywhere. Be it between valleys by the river or under the sky with stars, you are going to love every bit of it. The best part is you can self-drive and explore places all by yourself. The trailer is available for pickup in Guwahati, Assam.
- The caravan comes with a rooftop which allows you to free camp at random locations as per your will.
- Basic amenities like Wi-fi, air conditioning and toiletries are also included.
- It does not come up with facilities like a kitchen or washrooms, but they have partnered with various hotels where you can use their services.
Where to travel: The cars can be taken anywhere in Northeast India (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Nagaland). Cost: Rs.2,999 per night for two people. Contact details: +91-6913332761 Booking: Camping Co
2. Camper Trails
Bored of the mundane lifestyle? Want to plan something fun, adventurous, and exciting with your family or your squad? You are in the right place then! Check out Camper Trails and enjoy every bit of your journey. Also note: There is no option for self-driving.
- Air conditioner powered by a generator.
- A TV set and a music system to keep you entertained.
- A washroom consisting of a small tub for shower an a toilet.
- A mini-fridge, microwave, and barbeque grill to cook.
- They also offer a few equipments to play badminton, cricket for you to engage in.
Where to travel: You can plan your trip to Coorg, Sakleshpur, Mysore, Chikmagalur, Dandeli Kabini, Mangalore, Gokarna, and Bandipur Reserve. Cost: Rs. 8,000 per day for 5 people on weekdays; Rs. 10,000 per day for 5 people on weekends Contact Details: +91-7406063333 Booking: Camper Trails
Does the idea of camping alongside a road trip excite you? If that’s a yes, then you are in for some crazy adrenaline rush. Swim in the river, take a quick shower, grab a cold drink, and fire up the barbecue under the shade of the Luxe Camper awning.
- The caravan comes with a kitchenette. It consists of a microwave, refrigerator, and a three-hob induction gas.
- Two queen size beds for perfect comfort.
- A washroom that has a toilet and a shower.
- Additionally, there’s GPS tracking, a 360-degree camera, an emergency exit, and a speed governor.
Where to travel: If you love discovering places then, historical sites, sanctuaries, and beaches are your destinations. You can explore places like Hampi, Gokarna, Kabini, Bheemeshwari, and Bandipur. If you love camping, then swimming in the river and a bonfire with some barbecue will interest you.
Note: Luxe Camper comes with a driver. Self Drive-in option is not available.
Cost: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 for two adults per day. Contact Details: info@LuxeCamper.com Booking: Luxe Camper
4. Green Dot Expeditions
‘The Best Never Rest’ is their mantra. Re-defining outdoor experience, they bring a new way of exploration for the new age travelers, and we are loving it. Camp by the banks of the river or at an isolated beach, it’s all up to you.
- The team has installed Solar panels which allows hassle-free charging of electric equipments.
- There are two types of toilets on board. A portable one and one inside.
- Basic camping equipments such as tents, chairs, stool, and barbecue.
- The crew prepares all meals for their customers and travelers.
Where to travel: You can take a trip to Rajasthan, Kutch, Punjab, Ladakh and Himachal.
Note: Self Drive-In is not an option. Cost: Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000 per person for one night Contact Details: +91-9888 380 386 Booking: GreenDotExpeditions
5. Motorhome Adventures
Motorhome Adventures allows one to travel in their home away home, on wheels. ‘Everything you need is inside! Everything you seek is outside!’ Our verdict? This caravan offers a trip you just can’t deny! The caravans are available for hire in Delhi, Bengaluru, and Bhopal.
- The team offers club on wheels and a lounge on wheels too.
- A spacious lounge area with sofa come beds for your much-needed comfort.
- A kitchen off-board, with a refrigerator and a microwave.
- The Caravan also has a safe inside to ensure the maximum safety of your valuable products.
Where to travel: Motorhome Adventures includes destinations such as Goa, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, and Ladakh. The best part is, they allow you to customize your trip. It’s a steal deal! Cost: Rs.14,000 for per night Contact Details: +91-9871063984 Booking: MotorHome Adventures
6. Trippy Wheels
Feel like running away from the hectic life and busy schedules? We do too. And that’s why we have got you something interesting. It’s time for some adventure filled with fun. Let’s drive into the wild with people we love making a lifetime of memories.
- A kitchenette with a stove, and some storage facilities
- Onboard gaming for some fun quality time.
- You can indulge in an outdoor barbecue.
- Central air-conditioning.
- No in-built washroom but the driver can take you to the partner hotels to stop and freshen up.
Where to travel: If you are in for a road trip, then you can opt for a trip to Goa from Karnataka or to Andhra Pradesh from Karnataka. If you are looking for some short-distance trip then you can select a trip to Hampi, Yana, Kundapura, or Dandeli.
Note: Trippy Wheels come with a driver. Self Drive-in option is not available. Cost: Rs. 3,000 per night for 1 person. Contact Details: +91-7619372223 Booking: Trippy Wheels
7. Wacation On Wheels
Thinking of a vacation and not thinking of a road trip is a crime. Road trips are hands-down the solution to your travel problems. Wacation On Wheels (WOW) gives you WOW caravan holidays anywhere. Read on to find out more, and we suggest you make the bookings right away. The deal they have to offer is too good to miss. The caravans can be hired at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Bhopal, and Indore.
- The team is set with camping equipments. They include tents, chairs, and tables.
- You can cook, have a barbecue or try out some local fare at the best restaurants near your destination.
- The caravan comes with an LCD television and a music system.
- A toilet and shower with hot and cold running water throughout.
Where to travel: With over 30 camp-sites, you can travel anywhere across Central, Western, and Northern India. Be it hills, beaches, mountains, or desserts, the team is more than ready to make your trip memorable.
Note: Wacation On Wheels comes with a driver. Self Drive-in option is not available. Cost: Rs. 25,000 per night for 9 people Contact Details: +91-8380866111 Booking: Wacation On Wheels
8. Pinnacle Vehicles
Finese.Luxury.Comfort. Find all three under one roof, at Pinnacle Vehicles. Experience luxury at affordable prices and explore places with your squad. Hurry up, you’re missing out on the fun!
- A comfortable seating which includes Maharaja seats.
- Provide elegant and functional flooring, and is durable.
- Cabin is equipped with Individual reading lights for the passengers.
- Entertain yourself. The Caravan comes with Audio video entertainment AV System, Smart TV, with individual LCD Video screens, Passenger Communication System.
- Multiple device charging power ports.
- Washrooms with Washbasin, WC and Standing Shower.
Note: Self Drive-in option is not available. Contact Details: +91-9370901116 Booking: Pinnacle Vehicles