Sachin Sachin! When you talk about Indian Cricket and not mention the legend Sachin Tendulkar, can this be even possible? But did you know he is a big-time foodie and experiments cuisines from around the world? Check out master-blaster, Sachin Tendulkar's favourite food, food joints, and some lesser-known deets about him.
- Martin's Corner in Goa is Sachin Tendulkar's most favorite restaurant and to make sure that he's not too far away from Martin's when he's in Goa, he even bought a house near to the place.
- Vada pav is Sachin Tendulkar's favorite snack and he used to have vada pav eating competitions in his childhood days. His favorite vada pavs are from Kirti College, Ashok vada-pav stall in Mumbai.
- His formative years were spent in the " Sahitya Sahawas cooperative Housing Society" in Bandra East, Mumbai.
- Sachin's elder brother Ajit Tendulkar introduced Sachin to Ramakant Achrekar at Shivaji Park in Dadar for his cricket coaching.
- Sachin did his schooling from Shardaashram Vidyamandir (English) High School in Dadar.
- Sachin visits Landour town in Mussoorie regularly and prefers dining at Anils cafe in Chaar Dukan Market.
- He loves local delicacies like Keema Parathas, Prawn Masala, and Lassi. Equally, he is fond of Japanese cuisine, especially Sushi and Sashimi.
He is also a great cook, and once prepared Baingan ka Bharta for his entire team.
- Being a seafood lover, Sachin's favorite restaurants from Mumbai are Gajalee, Fresh Catch, and The Harbour Bay.
- After all, having tried and tasted food from all around the world, his comfort food is Varan Bhaat, a traditional Maharashtrian dish.
Do you know any more about Sachin Tendulkar's favourite food? Tell us in the comments.