Climate change is a very real fear and for every one of us who can’t make time to worry about this critical matter; there are those who do. Pune is home to just one such resident who used a quirky way to showcase just how much he loves the environment.
Ibrahim Tamboli is a Raviwar Peth resident with a penchant for plants. A rickshaw driver by profession, he used his creativity to convert his auto into a verdant green garden.
Here are 5 reasons why you simply must grab the chance to take a ride in his green-Gadi!
- The 45-year-old wired the vehicle with vibrant lights and a stellar digital sound system. The cherry on the top is that you get to control the music in this amazing ride.
- Bedecked with images of flora and fauna, the rickshaw is festooned with artificial flowers.
- The ride is more comfortable as well, in addition to being quirky and covered in soothing green grass.
- It cost him Rs 25,000 to renovate his rickshaw and modify it into a garden on wheels. You can experience a calming ride within his auto haven.
- Apart from pleasing your eyes, this ride has more to offer. Tamboli shall engage you in a scintillating banter about climate change. This man is passionate to the core and insists on making a difference in his own way.
So hop in the next time you see Tamboli driving by in his charming auto and tell us about your experience!