As per the Yellow alert in Delhi, schools, colleges, spas, swimming pools, gyms, sports complexes have been closed down while public parks, salons and beauty parlours will be able to function normally.
To put a curb on the rising cases of Coronavirus in Delhi, the Disaster Management Authority announced a Yellow alert in Delhi on Tuesday. The alert has come up with various restrictions on public activities. Check out below what is closed and what is open for people in the capital.
Closed and banned:
– Cinema halls, multiplexes, banquet halls will remain closed.
– Spas, gyms, yoga institutes, entertainment parks will also be closed.
– Schools, colleges, and all educational institutions will be closed.
– Sports complexes, stadiums and swimming pools are also not allowed to function.
– All social, religious, political, entertainment-related activities are banned in the alert.
Open and allowed:
– Public parks will be open.
– Outdoor yoga will be allowed.
– Salons and beauty parlours will be able to function.
Open with restrictions:
– Hotels will be open except for their banquets and conference halls.
– Restaurants will be open with 50% capacity from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and bars from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
– Delhi metro will function with 50% capacity and no one standing.
– Private offices will be able to operate with 50% capacity between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Only two passengers in auto, e-rickshaw, cycle rickshaw and taxis will be allowed.
Apart from that, the government has already imposed a curfew between 11 p.m to 5 a.m. as the Omicron variant of Coronavirus is spreading in Delhi.
The national capital had the highest number of new Covid-19 cases – 331 on Monday after six months along with one death. In addition, the infection rate also remained 0.68 percent – above the critical 0.5 percent for the second day in a row.