In these tough and challenging times, the one thing that can surely uplift anyone’s mood and spirit is good food. We are all stepping into a new normal, and the food connoisseurs in us are relying more on safe, home-delivered dining. Do you miss stepping out with your friends and enjoying yourselves at a cafe? We do too! We miss those cheat days at McDonald's and eating their fries and burgers. Are you also missing your favorites from McDonald’s a little too much? If that's a yes, then we have got you all a suggestion. You can now drive to any McDonald’s restaurant in West and South India for a completely contact-less takeout of your order, without leaving the safety and comfort of your car! Why miss out on delicious food when McDonald's On-the-go service is at the rescue?
McDonald’s restaurants in West and South India has now introduced a unique ‘On the Go’ take-out service, an app that enables contactless ordering and collection of the order from your vehicle. Cool, right? Can getting your McDonald’s food get any more convenient?
How does McDonald's On-the-go service work?
- Open the McDelivery app and select ‘On the Go’ option
- Keep your location setting on so that the app can show you nearest available stores
- Select a store on your route from your point of origin to the destination
- Pick a store, order your meal and pay online
- Once the order is confirmed, the store will start preparing your meal fresh, depending on your ETA (estimated time of arrival)
- Park your car at a pre-designated pick-up point and your order will be delivered to you in your vehicle, in a completely contactless manner
Keeping in mind the norms of the pandemic, McDonald's is ensuring to put some yummy food in our tummy! Order your favorite meal and enjoy your lock-down.