Amidst the hit of Coronavirus pandemic, the government of India has instructed the States to issue orders placing unprecedented restrictions in 80 districts across 17 States and five Union Territories in an attempt to control the spread of coronavirus. Many offices, colleges, shops, and services are shut down till 31st March but do not fret as some of the most required services will remain open. Take Away Restaurants, groceries, ATMs, medical services, among other essential commodities and services will remain available during the Coronavirus lockdown in India.
Which Services Are Exempted From The Lockdown
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Food outlets, ration shops, shops selling milk, vegetables, groceries, meat, fish, and fruits, markets, and supply of cooking gas
- Government offices, ULBs and PR institution offices, postal services
- Transportation of all goods
- Electricity, water, and municipal services
- Banks/ATMs, telecom services. Banks will provide only essential services like cash deposit and withdrawal, clearing of cheques, remittances, and government transactions.
- Home delivery of food, pharmacies, and supply of medical equipment.
- Restaurants Takeaway
- Shops and markets related to agriculture, sericulture, horticulture, animal husbandry, fisheries
- Canteen services provided by the government and local bodies
Stay Safe, Stay Indoors and step out only when there is an emergency and support the Coronavirus Lockdown to curb the spreading of COVID-19.
Featured Image Source