Ice Cream Factory & Shahi Durbar offers a wide spread of desserts ranging from Matka Rabdi to their immensely famous smoking biscuits. A small outlet located on the ITI road in Aundh, this one is definitely your go-to place to satisfy the dessert cravings.
Be it a hot summer day or a cool breezy night, this place will never disappoint. They have outdoor seating as well as tables on the 1st floor to avoid the rush. So the next time you are around, head over to this place for a scrumptious dessert fiesta.
1) Matka Rabdi – The Rabdi served over here is absolutely delicious. Not too sweet of course.
2) Malai Milkshake – This one is even better than the Matka Rabdi. Malai kulfi and Rabdi blended together to make an amazing milkshake. A must-try.
3) Mango Delight – I am not a mango person. But this one was way too delicious. Mango slices, mango kulfi, mango ice-cream, and fresh cream make a perfect combination.
4) Kulfi Falooda with Rabdi (on the plate) – So many desserts in the world and Rabdi is my personal favorite. This one was decent and you can have this if you are still not down after having the malai milkshake and the mango delight sundae.
5) Gulabjamun with rabdi – So many variants of rabdi and each one being better in its own way. Your Kala Jamun paired with rabdi make a heavenly combo.
5 star service
Now that we have gotten over the food, let’s talk about the service. There are usually 2 people present over here; one for taking down the orders and the other one for preparing those orders. They will greet you every time you walk into their outlet.
What can be better?
The desserts are way too amazing; however, they can cut down costs for some of their items like waffles and dessert jars.
When: 12 noon to 4 pm, 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Cost for two: approx 350
Putting it in a nutshell
Aundh is far away from your place? You need not worry; they have got you covered. They have 4 outlets across Pune – MG Road, Pimple Saudagar, Kothrud and Aundh.
What are you waiting for then? Head over to your nearest outlet and try their scrumptious desserts now.
This Article is written by our Guest Blogger by Akash N Bali